<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, November 18, 2005 @ 8:41 AM

OHYEAH! :D
It's my birthday and i'm thirteen!
a TEEN okay.
I got presents and there are many
that i like, heh.
SADLY,
It's 42 minutes passed twelve and
guess what? I just washed some
ICKY DIRTY DISGUSTING clothes.
wtf.
:|

All i want was just to lead a happy day.
It's like birthday is held once in a year
and all i asked for was just HAPPINESS.
Frankly, is it too much to ask for?
You just don't understand right?
AND HELLO? It's in the MORNING!
Or rather, MIDNIGHT FOR GOD'S SAKE!
:(

And yes, im like a total retard washing
some friggin clothes. Yeah! How cool.
And how in the world am i suppose to know
how to wash clothes? Darn it. I don't
even know how much -whatever the thing
is called- to wash clothes!
Okay, im GOING CRAZY! :(
Not only im not holding a party. im getting
scolded for no apparent reasons.
Yay! Nice day huh.

Ohwhatever.
IM JUST VENDING MY ANGER
ON BLOGS AGAIN!
:D It just rocks. But somethings are personal
so did not mention a little bit of it.
so yeah.
& I STILL LOVE MY PRESENTS.
<3